1. You are allowed only one thread here per character. If you want to start a new thread, you must leave and close your old one.
2. You cannot play in multiple mining threads at the same time, so if you wish to play with your friends, one of you must leave your own thread to join theirs.
3. You may have one mining familiar with you (per character) at a time.
4. You may bring only two MML pets with you at a time, in addition to a mining familiar.
5. You must include a link to your character (and your friends character if they are visiting your thread) in the first post of the thread.
6. You must include your current pet's (and familiar's) stats, including level and loyalty, in the first post of the thread.
7. You must post the images all of the items you're carrying with you in the first post of your thread.
8. Please number your posts. Make sure this number is easy to see and identify, and that it isn't going to be easily confused with any other notes you make in a post, such as pet level. If other people are playing with you, the count is cumulative between all people participating.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2020 10:28:25 GMT -6 by Renathan
If I had a heart, I could love you, If I had a voice, I would sing. After the night when I wake up, I'll see what tomorrow brings.
Renathan: Oooph my luck today was a mess.
Sept 26, 2020 11:42:47 GMT -6
Kristofor: Depending, orbaru/pachee offspring can be sold to natures bounty for X credits.
Sept 26, 2020 5:07:53 GMT -6
Silver: Don't worry! The male Bu/female Chee are still rare and exciting! Just slightly less so than before.
Sept 24, 2020 17:54:46 GMT -6
Sevyrn: I... actually have mixed feelings about it. Like yay babies yay better chance of getting either gender easier when doing solo... but like. It makes the ides of getting an off gender baby seem a little less exciting.
Sept 24, 2020 14:33:45 GMT -6
Riku: The breeding center update sounds really awesome for the peeps who use it often.
Sept 24, 2020 11:57:51 GMT -6
Kadin: Eeeee~ I'm so excited to finally be able to grow my first houluh! I've been holding onto this guy for SO LONG!!
Sept 22, 2020 16:32:48 GMT -6
Kadin: Well. If my training gets approved AND my kids grow in time I can join the salonne. =3=
Sept 22, 2020 13:30:40 GMT -6
Jack: I bet you'll do excellent
Sept 21, 2020 13:32:25 GMT -6
Sevyrn: I figured since I went out of my way to grow her I may as well :v
Sept 21, 2020 13:30:26 GMT -6
Jack: Thanks! I can't wait to see him <3
Sept 21, 2020 13:30:24 GMT -6
Kadin: Ah, crap. Too soon for me. I hope your houluh gets grown in time!
Sept 21, 2020 13:30:13 GMT -6
Jack: I think registration ends the 25th
Sept 21, 2020 13:29:55 GMT -6
Kadin: Oh that's not bad at all. Maybe I'll bang out enough posts to grow one of my pups and see if I can enter too xD How many days left?
Sept 21, 2020 13:29:39 GMT -6