1. You are allowed only one thread here per character. If you want to start a new thread, you must leave and close your old one.
2. You cannot play in multiple mining threads at the same time, so if you wish to play with your friends, one of you must leave your own thread to join theirs.
3. You must have a Draconic with you at all times in the Canyon Mines.
4. You may have one mining familiar with you (per character) at a time.
5. You may bring only one MML pets with you at a time, in addition to a mining familiar.
6. You must include a link to your character (and your friends character if they are visiting your thread) in the first post of the thread.
7. You must include your current Draconic's and pet's (and familiar's) stats, including level and loyalty, in the first post of the thread.
8. You must post the images all of the items you're carrying with you in the first post of your thread.
9. Please number your posts. Make sure this number is easy to see and identify, and that it isn't going to be easily confused with any other notes you make in a post, such as pet level. If other people are playing with you, the count is cumulative between all people participating.
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2020 10:27:32 GMT -6 by Renathan
Blue on black
Kristofor: *this is BD
Sept 16, 2020 19:00:13 GMT -6
Kristofor: Haix, I think something's up with your discord. I can't message you an invite again
Sept 16, 2020 19:00:07 GMT -6
Haix: I can imagine.
Sept 16, 2020 18:48:14 GMT -6
Riku: It’s come up once or twice in short, but there was a convo about it around a week ago that was quite thrilling.
Sept 16, 2020 18:14:56 GMT -6
Haix: This suggestion thread makes me kind of wish I had not left the discord channel. That would have been an interesting conversation.
Sept 16, 2020 17:17:55 GMT -6
Kristofor: Now that I want to see happen.
Sept 16, 2020 10:27:44 GMT -6
Morgan: Now I'm just imagining a red devil driving a soapbox derby cart all like 'I'mma gonna WIN'.
Sept 15, 2020 19:28:51 GMT -6
Riku: Lol....I see it. 😝
Sept 15, 2020 19:25:13 GMT -6
Renathan: I never noticed it before, but the devils kinda remind me of Wario.
Sept 15, 2020 12:57:53 GMT -6
Ashe: When the credits have been handed over IC, and the transfer is posted. Threads are often left open a little longer, in case the customer wishes to RP their exit or anything else.
Sept 13, 2020 14:49:02 GMT -6
Renathan: I've been meaning to ask- is a person considered out of the shop when the shop transfer is posted/items are given, or when the shop thread is locked?
Sept 13, 2020 14:20:16 GMT -6
Flare: It was hinted in the discord, so nothing officially announced.
Sept 10, 2020 22:30:10 GMT -6
Riku: Oh, when and where was that announced? Lol
Sept 10, 2020 21:38:50 GMT -6
Xentus: Sarane eggs. Lil' egg hunt around the boards to get a brown with neat markings
Sept 10, 2020 13:45:16 GMT -6
Riku: What eggs...? 😅
Sept 10, 2020 13:40:49 GMT -6