- Extremely attached to Silver - Strongly empathic toward all living things - Often overwhelmed by intense emotions - Pretends like she doesn't care about anything, even though she definitely does - Very fussy toward Silver, her friends, and her children - Struggles with wanting to control everything - Lashes out when she feels anxious or uncomfortable - Silver always goes out of their way to make sure she's never upset about anything
- Born as a sick Vulticus from the labs who Silver nursed back to health - Dated twice, producing two litters - Changed from a Vulticus to a Felusine with a Mutagenic Brew - Has been with Silver through everything they've gone through - Dating Kumoya - Mother of Aryll, Kairuo, Argente, Semmi, Lyzei, Gylphe, and Soren
Kumoya Female Raincloud Malii
Cunning: 4 Stamina: 3 Strength: 3 Resistance: 2 Dexterity: 4 Mentality: 3 Special Abilities: Water Resistance, Light Resistance Moves: Horn-Strike, Call the Rains, Rainbow
- Selfish and particular - Demands attention, especially if someone else is getting it instead - Has a huge fear of missing out, so she sticks her nose into everything - Really finicky eater who changes what she likes often - Doesn't like to admit that she likes Sylvie - Really enjoys trying to annoy Gen, even though she is rarely successful
- Adopted from the labs shortly after hatching - Got a chip in her horn from a training accident - She was anti-growthed back to adult after damaging her wings - Has not left Silver's side since they met - Dating Sylvie
- Incredibly sweet and passive - Naps most of the time - Not bothered by much - Can't see very well, so he relies heavily on scent and hearing - Fiercely protective of Silver, and to a lesser extent Sylvie and Kumoya - Only fights if he's significantly provoked, usually when he's defending his 'pack' - Silver feels like they need Gen in order to feel safe
- Adopted as a puppy from the labs - Never fit in that well with other Vultici as a pup - Often has strong but fleeting crushes, one of which resulted in his pups - Was given an Electrical Injection so he could be a better protector - Saved Silver's life and brought them back home after Silver was attacked and lost their memory - Father of June and Nanook, grandfather of Rime and Rina
- Always flitting about and looking around - Overzealous with her healing powers - Extremely cautious and is always trying (unsuccessfully) to stop others from doing things she thinks are dangerous - Frustrated by her inability to communicate normally - Feels like she owes a debt to Silver for saving her life - Wants more than anything for the Shijin species to thrive
- Originally a Golden Dragon known as Ouryu - Discovered by Silver along with the rest of the Shijin species - The trip to this world weakened her so much that she nearly faded away - Silver offered her a piece of their soul in order to save her - Once she accepted Silver's soul as part of her own, her appearance changed to look like Silver
- Mischievous and playful like a kitten - Loves to chase Zii around and pull her tail - Sometimes forgets that he's Ethereal and goes right through things - Gets visibly frustrated when he can't touch things he chases - Very 'chatty' with little chirps and grumbles - Goes rapidly back and forth between wanting to cuddle and wanting to bite everything and anything
- Silver discovered Quin along with the rest of the Paogon species - Quickly imprinted on Silver and followed them everywhere - Was given a Wind Injection by Silver as an attempt to protect him - Silver decided to bond with Quin as their familiar instead of Ziikari at the last moment - the exact reason why is not clear
Twilight-Claw: I am still interested in trading it for a green drake.
Jun 1, 2020 0:31:33 GMT -6
Ridelys: If you are still interested in a trade twilight, for your fidelity result, let me know.
May 31, 2020 22:49:49 GMT -6
Riku: I got three pet levels and 15c out of it. <3 And all the necessary posts for my job salary form.
May 31, 2020 18:49:26 GMT -6
Riku: In mine my crossbreed used foxfire to burn it - but then it used incendiary illusion, which was extra scary because my cross is a plant pet with thick fur. It used the distraction to escape. I’m proud of it, and it’s okay that I won’t finish this month.
May 31, 2020 18:48:42 GMT -6
Renathan: *But of course, the RNG was not having that. / In Morgan's story, the Nyssa was a real thing, so I wanted to have two different situations for the variety.
May 31, 2020 18:15:27 GMT -6
Renathan: Yeah, the 'finished the story but the RNGods are being a butt' thing is a rather unfortunate situation to be in. I had already decided that in Ren's story, the elderly woman had lied about the nyssa and just wanted someone to talk to*
May 31, 2020 18:14:49 GMT -6
Riku: That makes sense. I've considered that before. -nod- I hope your non-hxr life is going smoothly.
May 31, 2020 16:38:08 GMT -6
Haix: Just quitting the job. Don't believe I'll be making the ten posts required per month any time soon. XD
May 31, 2020 16:34:01 GMT -6
Riku: Note to haix, I believe you can post the new application form at the same time as the quitting form. Unless you are simply taking an overall break from the job system.
May 31, 2020 16:30:58 GMT -6
Fiera Ferella: even AT the gardens yet. XD It sucks when you've finished writing your story and haven't gotten a success, because then its like "well... now what?" XD
May 31, 2020 15:51:47 GMT -6
Fiera Ferella: ive found that when there's a quest that might take longer like this, its a good idea to try and space out the story beats to try and roll a success before i get to the meat of the story. XD Like, by the time i was 5 posts in my character wasn't
May 31, 2020 15:51:21 GMT -6
Riku: It’d definitely put me a month closer to my goals, literally, at least. 🤔
May 31, 2020 15:50:19 GMT -6
Fiera Ferella: You can always try! :3 At the very least its more levels for your character and more TP for your pet
May 31, 2020 15:50:14 GMT -6
Riku: I love that you can mention that and know what it is. Muahahaha! Everyone has their secrets. 😈 (Iz not secret, just oOooOoooh mysterious effect. 😉)
May 31, 2020 15:49:41 GMT -6
Twilight-Claw: I hope you do decide and are capable of finishing it Riku! Will definitely be worth it in getting more points for your master plan.
May 31, 2020 15:48:23 GMT -6
Riku: I know...that was why I wanted to do it. Hm. Maybe I can plow through it. O.O (plow as in tumbling down a steep slope, not in the fast powerful way.)
May 31, 2020 15:48:18 GMT -6
Twilight-Claw: This quest got 3+ quest points.
May 31, 2020 15:46:39 GMT -6
Twilight-Claw: I have no idea about that one for sure, but there does seem to be a few that are nearly in the rainbow spectrum with how many different colors they have on their hide.
May 31, 2020 15:46:12 GMT -6
Riku: Note that I got panic buttons this month, so in the future if the quest is only a 1QP-er, I can go do a 3QP. Or if I simply don’t want to do a new one on both accounts, I can do an old one on the second. // I type faster than my phone screen can keep up.HA
May 31, 2020 15:45:15 GMT -6