WELP Corp Apr 4, 2020 19:37:28 GMT -6
Post by Fiera Ferella on Apr 4, 2020 19:37:28 GMT -6
When the Magical Menagerie Labs slowed, people wondered what happened. Why the production of species had slowed to a stop and less news than ever came from those hallowed halls, not that they were forthcoming about their operations to start with. But eventually it was unnervingly slow, the city running practically on autopilot, the orders of customs and breedings delivered on no set schedule. Some worried that they would shut down completely, leaving the Lab City to crumble away without its powerhouse. And then... a newcomer came onto the scene. Led by a person that several knew already, Morgan Right, WELP Corp popped up almost overnight. It was a breath of fresh air for the nervous citizens; WELP developed brand new tech, clean and modern facilities, and created things that people were starting to think they'd never see again. For the first time in years, new pets are being produced and adopted out, for people to teach and play with. People including you.
You now find yourself in one of WELP Corp's adoption facilities. It's a beautiful place. The lights are brilliant, but not out in the open, giving the room a bright glow from all angles. Everything is white with straight lines and rounded corners. Uniformed employees guide you through the halls to the adoption area. The air smells fresh and clean, but not harsh with chemicals. When you enter the room, you're met with information on a variety of pets... which will you choose?
(Date) - Shop opened!
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Once you purchase a service from WELP Corp, all sales are final. No refunds. Please be sure you want the creature before you order it.
2. I have the right to not accept any order for any reason.
3. The customized art produced as a result of this shop is the property of whoever ordered it, or whoever that person sells it to. Customs and offspring from this shop thus cannot be used on or offsite without the explicit permission of their owners.
4. All services offered by this shop are exclusively digital and involve no mailing of goods to physical addresses.
5. All orders have no guaranteed date of completion, nor any required order of completion. If a newer order is completed before an older one, it is usually because the newer order is simpler or easier to complete.
6. WELP Corp is the the intellectual property of Fallingfeather Art, and licensed for free to the website HxRv2. While individual designs and ideas for characters stemming from these products belong to the people who purchase them, the species and lore concepts belong to Fallingfeather Art.
7. WELP Corp accepts payment through PayPal only. As a result, your email and name may be disclosed to the proprietor of WELP Corp but will not be disclosed to any third parties. Furthermore, any orders made and their position in the queue are private.