Healer's Temple Jan 17, 2018 0:37:07 GMT -6
Post by NPC on Jan 17, 2018 0:37:07 GMT -6
- This area works in a similar manner to the Heavy Hammer and Dark Corners: the visitor posts their own thread and the roleplay or purchase will continue separately from other threads, unless two or more players wish to visit together.
- There can be no more than 5 threads running at the same time, active or otherwise. These threads do not need to be entirely based on purchase alone, but for exploration of the grounds and its countless crossroads, it is asked that you use the Plot Area instead, with perhaps a note to the NPC if you wish staff involvement during it.
- If you do not post within seven days of the NPC's post, you will be asked to leave, without your items, unless special circumstances arise. This is to prevent the Temple from becoming inflicted with stagnant roleplay threads.
- Remember to be respectful to the Temple attendant. Your character may choose to follow their own personality In Character, perhaps being less refined or honourable, so long as you as a player understand the risk of consequences which may follow.
- Unless stated otherwise, it will be assumed you're speaking in Common. The Healer is also able to communicate in Layan, but any other means of language will be mediated by the tat-lung, through use of telepathy.
- Only one pet can be brought along onto the Temple grounds, except if there is more than one pet injured, inflicted or dead. Bringing an injured pet takes up the available pet slot, unless there is no other means of transport for the injured one.
- Not respecting these rules can result in your character being captured by the Temple's sentinel magic and being promptly and without delay, transported off the grounds.