Injection Master List Jan 5, 2023 21:31:15 GMT -6
Post by NPC on Jan 5, 2023 21:31:15 GMT -6
If you have purchased an injection, you may use it on a single pet, each pet may have no more than one injection.
Keep in mind that the stats altered by injections CAN pass on to the offspring. However, offspring may not inherit more than 6 injection-sourced moves/abilities total from their parents, regardless of generation! (The same way customs cannot have more than 6 added moves/abilities). You may mix and match the number of moves and number of abilities (example: 2 moves, 4 abilities - or - 3 moves, 3 abilities - or - 1 ability, 5 moves, etc.) as well as the moves/abilities from the parents (in accordance with the usual offspring stat rules) so long as the total doesn’t exceed 6.
Please note: You do not need to post the offspring's stats here, instead, you post it in the offspring registry thread.
Elemental Injection Rules
1. Required Alterations: This alteration happens no matter what you want to choose for your pet. Required alterations do not effect your injection points (see below), unless you hit rule #3.
2. Chosen Alterations: These alterations (once chosen) cannot be changed. Each injection is worth 5 "injection points". You may notice that each alteration under the injection has a point value assigned to it. It's very simple, you may choose moves/abilities up to the maximum point value (5)! Any points you don't spend when registering are "wasted" and can never be used.
3. Over-Riding Required Stats: The required alteration of a fire injection is "Fire Resistance". Pretend you want to upgrade it to Fire Immunity. That upgrade costs 5 points! That means you have 0 injection points to spend on any further moves or abilities.
4. Saving Points: There are some moves that come with a * next to it. If your pet already has a basic stat move with the key word in it's name, you may replace that move with the alteration, for half the cost, rounded up. For example, your pet has "Bite" and you want to purchase the alteration "Flame Bite" (worth 4 injection points). Instead of adding Flame Bite, you replace "Bite" with "Flame Bite", cutting down the cost of the alteration - making it's total cost 2 injection points!
5. Contradicting Stats: If your pet has light weakness, and you give it a Light Injection - the new ability over-rides the old one, so Light Weakness is replaced with Light Resistance! If however, your pet already has Shadow Resistance, and you give it a Shadow Injection - the Injection replaces the old move, which will have no effect. You will still have 5 points to spend, however!
Master Injection Rules
1. Only a single Master Injection may be purchased per an account. These injections may be purchased from either the Fighting Pit or the Contest Hall.
2. The moves/abilities cannot be passed down to offspring. Note that the move/ability 'slots' added by the Master Injection are also not inheritable!
3. No other injections can be used on the pet, and this cannot be used on pets with injections already. No doubling up!
4. Both the restrictions for the Master Injection and the list of added moves/abilities may be adjusted at any time. If a change has occurred, users will be notified and will need to decide how to adjust the pet's stats. All changes affect any pet who has ever had a Master Injection.