[ Trepuldra Confluxery ] Apr 22, 2018 12:10:56 GMT -6
Post by Darky on Apr 22, 2018 12:10:56 GMT -6
[ 0 slots open ]
1. Renathan 2. Xentus 3. Twilight-Claw
[ Contact ]
Skype: Maiken / D'Arcanlan
[ How To Order a Crossbreeding ]
Step by step process:
1. A post will be made to signal the opening of slot(s). A slot is then claimed by posting into this thread stating the breeding (i.e. something simple like "Claiming for salaves/izer" or along those lines), based on first come first serve in however many slots are open at that time.
Note: One slot per order.
2. The person to claim a slot then has 3 days to send in the order along with payment(s). These days are counted as three 24-hour periods, so if the post was made on the 5th at 6:35 AM, the claim expires on the 8th at 6:35 AM (timezones wont be important, posts have automatic timestamp conversion anyway). It does help if group orders are planned ahead of time in that sense. If an order has not been sent in within that time, the slot claim goes to the next customer in line or a new signal of open spots is posted.
Note: If an order will involve multiple users, only one can post to claim a spot. Likewise, one person has to take on the responsibility of compiling and sending in the order (this should include mention of how a cost is split, if at all). Any participant other than them is known as a co-sponsor (for a more specific breakdown of the sponsor/co-sponsor dynamic, see [this] post).
3. When the order(s) is/(are) received, the first post is updated with the appropriate information and the orders will be added to the work list. Depending on however many other customs or breedings share the list, the chronological order of things may affect delivery time. Essentially, Step 3 is "Wait And See".
4. When an order is completed, it will be posted into this thread much the same as in the breeding thread, along with biology/stats/the usual business. Order participants can then claim their crossbreeds, same as in the breeding thread.
5. A new signal for open slots goes up and the process is repeated.