1. Decide what you want to order! Then, PM me with your order request. Include all the details of your order, including any reference images.
(Please be as clear as possible with your orders! Include a detailed description and/or reference images to make sure you get exactly what you want.)
2. After you've sent your PM request, I will confirm your order and the payment amount. It's very important that you don't send money before my confirmation.
3. Payment! After the order is confirmed, please send the money to my paypal, listed above. All dollar amounts are in USD.
4. When I've received your payment, I will start work on your order and send it to you as soon as it's complete. Breeding orders will be posted in the Nursery for pickup.
I also accept credit payments! Anything in the shop can be bought at a rate of 50 credits to $1 USD. Please include in your initial order message if you intend to make a purchase with credits. Add-ons must be paid for with USD, but you may pay a mix of credits (for the base prise) and USD (for the add-ons).
Custom colored creatures are exactly what they sound like! You may choose exactly how your creature looks. See species information below for specific species quirks.
This service costs $5 per creature. Please see Species Available below for any breed specific options or additional fees.
Add-ons (additions to the lineart) are $3 each, to a maximum of 5 per creature. Free add-ons do not count toward the maximum.
Add-ons that were made previously may be reused at the artist's discretion.
Please note that you can get an additional move or ability for every paid add-on for your custom, but options available for free do not count as add-ons for this purpose. If you would like to pay for an otherwise free add-on for a stats benefit, please include this in your order information and we will discuss it.
Check out the coloring book for images to color in as an example with your orders!
A breeding produces two to four offspring from at least two "parent" creatures. Breedings provide a baby stage and a fully grown stage for each offspring. (You may grow the creature whenever you are ready - but keep in mind you can't grow it 'back' afterwards.) The parent creatures need to be of the same species but they may be any breed or gender. The offspring will be a mix of their parents' colors, designs, and/or breeds. Pets with add-ons are not guaranteed to pass them down to their offspring, but they might.
Breeders may opt-in to the 'mutagen' for free. The mutagen makes it so that your offspring could: display new markings that their parents do not, take colors from smaller areas, introduce colors in new ways, and allows for more mixing of the parent's colors to produce new shades. This option is ideal for parents with few markings or colors as it allows for more varied offspring. Non-mutagen breedings will generally only use colors and markings exactly as they appear on the parents. Basically, the mutagen allows the artists to do more to make the babies interesting and different from the parents. Non-mutagen babies will look much more like their parents.
When purchasing a breeding, please list everyone who will receive offspring in the "username(s)" field. Those people can then pick up their offspring in the nursery.
Only the babies will be uploaded for pickup by default. If you would like a sneak peek of the oldest stage before deciding which babies to take home, please leave a note in the 'extras' part of the form. (Remove the 'b' from the baby's URL to see the oldest form!)
Basic breedings between two creatures are $10.
Extra life stages may be purchased for $5 per stage. All offspring will receive this benefit, no matter how many there are.
Additional offspring are $5 each to a maximum of 6 total offspring.
Additional parents can be added for $5 each to a maximum of 4 total parents.
You may add an add-on booster to guarantee more add-ons from the parents pass down to the offspring. The booster is $5 extra and cannot be paid for in credits.
Does your precious pet need a touch up? We're happy to help!
This service is for any pet available at the Rainbow Factory that needs a little bit of an upgrade. (Including any Pachee or Orbaru offspring made before the move to this site!) I will fix any mistakes I made in customs and offspring in the past, please message me if you have a Rainbow Factory pet that you would like changed in any way. I will also fix old pets, including: remaking shading, making the image semi-transparent, making small details more visible, reducing heavily pixelated linearts, making offspring look more like their previous life stages, and making offspring look more like their parents if they are a little off. (I'm willing to try anything, just please ask if you're disappointed with an older image for any reason!)
Please keep in mind that I have to re-make the pets from scratch, and their markings may be slightly different from the original.
Image Upgrade Request Form[u]Username:[/u] [u]Pet to be Upgraded:[/u]
Mosca Size Boost
Mosca looking a little bit small? You can now get them at a bigger size for more detail. Old Mosca only.
This service is free and comes automatically with any old stage Mosca image upgrade requests.
Mosca Size Boost Request Form [u]Username:[/u] [u]Pet to be Upgraded:[/u]
> Do you have an offspring that never grew up with the rest of its species? We have come up with a special candy that will boost your little one's growth!
Send through an image of your offspring and it's parents to grow it straight to the oldest stage of its species.
Disclaimer: I'm going to be making these from scratch based on the parents and what the baby hints at. I have no idea what the original version was going to look like.
Offspring Growth Request Form [u]Username:[/u] [u]Parent A:[/u] [u]Parent B:[/u] [u]Baby to be Grown:[/u]
> Did your baby grow too fast? Did you totally lose that cute baby image for your precious pup?
Send through an image of your pet in need of an anti-growth, and I'll see what I can do! Anti-growths are only free for VSC and offspring not made by the Rainbow Factory. (Since you can purchase additional life stages with breedings, we will not be offering them for free later on.) Customs will have to be purchased as usual. You may get stages for VSC that might not have existed before (like Adult Knothole Faeron) through this service.
Offspring Growth Request Form [u]Username:[/u] [u]Image of Pet:[/u] [u]Life Stage Desired:[/u]
- Custom Pachee are male only and have the tail stamen. The stamen cannot be removed. - Custom Pachee may have a fluffy mane or small antlers add-ons for free. - Pachee cannot participate in paid breedings, but customs can breed for free via the breeding center.
Orbaru v1, v2, & v3
- v2 Orbaru cost $1 extra. Battle Orbaru cost $3 extra. Zombie Orbaru cost $4 extra. - Please specify the gender of the Orbaru you wish to order. Males have a tail orb. - Orbaru cannot participate in paid breedings, but customs can breed for free via the breeding center. - Please note that bred Orbaru do not inherit their parents' custom stats.
Orbaru v3 (Special)
- Sloth, Bubbly, SD, Silky, Ebil, and Aarg Orbaru cost $3 extra. There are only 3 slots for special v3 Orbaru customs per month. - Orbaru cannot participate in paid breedings, but customs can breed for free via the breeding center. - Please note that bred Orbaru do not inherit their parents' custom stats.
- Custom Chiryma v2 may have the Domestic fluff or Tropical crest for free. - v1 Chiryma are able to breed, resulting in v2 offspring. v1 Chiryma may be bred to v2 Chiryma. All resulting offspring will be v2.
- Custom baby Golossle v2 may have their exclamation point removed. - v1 Golossle are able to breed, resulting in v2 offspring. v1 Golossle may be bred to v2 Golossle. All resulting offspring will be v2.
- Estharne v2 are not currently available as adults. Breedings will result in juveniles. - v1 Estharne are able to breed, resulting in v2 offspring. v1 Estharne may be bred to v2 Estharne. All resulting offspring will be v2.
- Old Cave Vultici can have rocks/skulls on the ground removed, please specify. - Vulticus offspring will be v2 by default, but a ‘stability gene’ may be added via the extras section to force the babies to be v1 instead. This option is currently free. - v1 Vultici may be bred to v2 Vultici. All resulting offspring will be v2.
Vultici v2s stats are determined by their markings. - Vultici v2 with no special markings use the 'Savage' or 'Unmarked Runt' stat base. - Wind-Marked Vulticus may use the Windrunner stat base, Blood-Marked Vultici may use the Bloodpaw stat base, and Seer-Marked Vultici may use the Moonseer stat base. - Any marked Vultici may use the Savage stat base + their mark's bonus. The markings must be visible and cannot be covered up by any other colors the custom may have. - v1 Vultici may be bred to v2 Vultici. All resulting offspring will be v2.
Blood and Seer Vultici are an additional $3. Blood and Seer Vultici are limited and the chance to purchase them will be raffled off when they become available. There is no additional charge or limit on Wind-Marked Vultici.
- Adult and Old Lerrel may be ordered without wings or objects. Lerrel with no wings must follow the 'Wingless' stat base.
- Custom Seryn cannot be ordered as Old stage, but they can grow to Old stage once they meet the requirements. (I can provide Old images for free upon request.) - Seryn Customs can fly automatically, bypassing the loyalty requirement. This bonus does not pass down to their offspring. When registering Custom Seryn stats, please register them as normal (without Fly) for the sake of any potential offspring. See the stats page for more info.
- Faeron may be ordered with or without wings. Wingless Faeron follow the Aquabubble stat base. - Old Faeron may have the following held items for free: Rascal fruit, Earbiter heart, Starlight glow, Shine coin, Aquabubble bubble, Snowdrop fruit, Knothole acorn.
- Custom Malii may have between 1 and 5 tails. - Old stage Malii can be purchased with or without the the following: wings, wing arms, feet flames, orbs, orb flames. They may be removed in any combination for no extra fee. - Custom Malii choose a stat base that matches their wings. Custom Malii without any wings or wing arms use the Stormcloud stat base.
- Adult + Old Mosca can be ordered with or without wings. Their wings may be Ethereal. - Old Mosca are now bigger than their original release to show enhanced detail. If you would like your new Mosca (custom or offspring) to be the original, smaller size, please make a note of it.
The Rainbow Factory has discovered some Very Special Creatures of its own! Since they've already been made, you know exactly what you're getting before you buy! Most VSC also grow through multiple life stages. You can find their stats in the FVSC thread.
Clown Seryn are imported from a tropical reef, so young Clown Seryn require warm water to live in. They're immune to all kinds of poison as a result of the many venomous things in their tropical homes.
Lost Seryn are a brightly colored species imported from a tropical reef, so young Lost Seryn require warm water to live in. They have sharp poisonous spines between their dorsal fin and tail, so be careful around them.
Blacklight Seryn (Seasonal) Grows from Baby to Old*
Shubukin Seryn are spotty, splotchy and totally unique! Even though the babies all look the same, they grow into their true colors by adulthood. They're a tough little fish that are great for beginners, so long as you keep them clean and well fed! (Warning: Do not overfeed your Shubunkin Seryn, they will eat until they're ready to burst!)
* Seryn VSC need to reach loyalty 50 to grow to old, like any other Seryn. Please send a message to request their old stage once you've met the requirement. They can fly if they reach loyalty 10 before adulthood.
Sulfur Crested Chiryma are friendly and needy, even for a Chiryma. They are very vocal, known for making a large range of screeches and squawks as well as whatever other sounds they can learn to mimic. They are fast learners who can easily learn new tricks. We suggest showing them some puzzles to keep them busy.
Palm Chiryma are shy but sweet. They love to cuddle up to their owners. Their huge beaks are especially powerful, and they love to chew on everything. They are quite loud talkers who can make some pretty unpleasant screeches. Though they can be taught to mimic some sounds or even words, they often don't bother.
Blue and Gold Mosca come with the aloofness of a cat and the cleverness of a parrot. Oh boy. They are very mischievous and curious, so they often get themselves into trouble. They love to play and should be taught from a young age not to be too rough. In addition to the meowing and hissing sounds a normal Mosca makes, Blue and Gold Mosca can also imitate sounds they hear, including human speech!
Cow Estharne are tough and nimble. They're incredible hunters who seem to have an uncanny ability to come out of fights without a scratch. They're very protective of their owners, and even their owners' other pets!
Ninja Estharne, as their name implies, are experts at hiding. Their fully black pelt helps them disappear into the dark. They're also surprisingly agile climbers who love to hide in trees for an ambush.
Coffee Estharne are (almost) all female! They're super sweet and love to cuddle. They have will get into anything and everything, so keep a close eye on them. When they're upset (or excited!) they make a very loud squeaking chirp that could be mistaken for a bird call.
Nexus Faeron are said to come from hell itself. They announce their presence with a noise that is something between a cackle and a screech, usually followed by a blast of lava. Trust us when we say it is utterly terrifying!
Baby and Juvie Faeron have received a soft revamp including adjusted shading and semi-transparent (removable!) wings! The Deadly Faeron is the first of many Uniques to get a full upgrade. Please message me for new codes if you previously owned one and would like a replacement.
I've also been working hard on improving the old files so they come out cleaner with better shading and less stray pixels!
This also means the launch of a new (or slightly adjusted) free service. You may now get image upgrades for any of the pets the Rainbow Factory offers. If there was anything that bothered you about the old images, like the color of the shading, the lack of visible detail, the eye color being lost due to compression, stray pixels around the edges, or even weird colors showing up on offspring that probably shouldn't be there, I will remake your pet for free!
To celebrate the soft revamp of the Seryn, we've re-released the Blacklight VSC for a limited time only! Now newly touched up with even better stripes. The Lost and Clown Seryn have also received upgrades to their coloring and shading. If you own any of them and would like new codes, please send me a message!
Additionally, we'd love to introduce the Shubunkin Unique! > Shubunkin Seryn all look the same as babies, but as they grow their coppery-black color starts to fade away, and the adults have white, orange, and/or black markings! Just like real calico goldfish. Each adult is different.
We are happy to announce two exciting new partnerships!
First of all, we're now using the site's main host to host our images! No more confusion about Dropbox images or broken photobucket links! Your images for the Rainbow Factory will be updated along with the rest of your kennels via the image replacement service.
Secondly, we've teamed up with WELP Corp to introduce paid add-ons for pets! You dream it, we'll add it!
Say hello to our lovely unicorn prince, and our very first add-ons!
Currently add-ons are purchasable for USD only, because of our partnership with WELP corp. (Fiera Farella will be drawing the add-ons, and we're splitting the cost!)
We've also come up with an add-on boost for breedings which forces more add-ons to show up on the offspring. (Don't worry, add-ons can show up without the boost, but the boost... boosts them!)
Looming low and ominous in twilight premature, thunderheads are rumbling in a distant overture.
Small breeding update: If you would like the adults to be uploaded before picking out your offspring, please leave a little note in the 'extras' section of the form. I'll upload them and they'll be available to look at before deciding!
Riku: I appreciate that.
Apr 12, 2021 18:44:24 GMT -6
Silver: Yea over time I realized that people either ignored or resented a lot of the lore anyway, so I've mostly just figured, eh, if you want to play, do what you want. I'd rather have you around than yell at you for your plot points.
Apr 12, 2021 16:31:50 GMT -6
Alma: If it helps, this version feels like it changed/removed a lot of the old fluff and is a great deal more free-form now. Could probably make up whatever to make your OC's reach the city and fit in somewhat so long as they aren't from something like Halo.
Apr 12, 2021 12:49:24 GMT -6
Yang: i feel like its a real challenge to bring in OC's when the Story-story of the labs is a big 'ol question mark; i get the idea/Sense of the labs' story; to make beasts that are Cool and Powerful, but beyond that its all '? ? ?' ; to me atleast :B
Apr 12, 2021 10:30:40 GMT -6
Kadin: Hah, same, I still haven't finished Kadin's intro back to the labs plot area thread even tho I've been back for months now
Apr 12, 2021 7:26:36 GMT -6
Silver: To be honest, I write most of my prologues much later, if ever haha.
Apr 11, 2021 21:52:35 GMT -6
Riku: A lot of my pets have prologues that need to be written still.....but I could technically write those later as flashbacks in the plot area.
Apr 11, 2021 21:06:34 GMT -6
Riku: I look forward to seeing stuff come about. Long-plans for six months to a year or two in the future are things I'm open to!
Apr 11, 2021 21:06:00 GMT -6
Riku: I love Alma's ideas for the boss fights. I'd really enjoy participating, but I just don't know if I'm currently qualified with my very little actual training experience and lack of muse lately...
Apr 11, 2021 21:05:30 GMT -6
Kadin: ... Heck, I should train up SEVERAL teams of gallor, lol
Apr 11, 2021 20:07:31 GMT -6
Kadin: I'd like to train a group of vulti or other pets up in the future, but I'll probs run the fights with my currently trained pets, too, until those others are trained up
Apr 11, 2021 20:07:09 GMT -6
Noa: I doubt anyone is gonna want to tag team with me anyhow XD
Apr 11, 2021 0:13:25 GMT -6
Noa: I'll probably be solo-ing the Pit ones, at least... Mostly because I'm not as interested in the points as I am in gaining levels on specific pets. And since my PLs are so high, I'd bring down the point earnings, so
Apr 11, 2021 0:13:16 GMT -6
Riku: Maybe that can be one of the 'bosses'. Like a group of Vulti.
Apr 10, 2021 19:49:54 GMT -6
Jack: Yeah I really liked the idea.
Apr 10, 2021 19:12:13 GMT -6
Alma: I really like the idea of pack instincts coming into play with a pack of beasts that can be seen as thematically linked to a boss. XD
Apr 10, 2021 19:08:50 GMT -6
Alma: I figure most players will want to solo through a few fights with their stronger pets first, if for no other reason than to make the fights go faster, but I'll probably ask around for that sort of team again later.
Apr 10, 2021 19:07:49 GMT -6
Jack: I'm thinking of throwing a couple of Sarane at the Wiurn, but I'm liking your ideas you posted! I'm totally game for it, to be honest.
Apr 10, 2021 16:47:58 GMT -6
Alma: Anyone have any plans for their teams?
Apr 10, 2021 16:41:06 GMT -6
Alma: The boss system looks pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing more fights in it.
Apr 10, 2021 14:14:58 GMT -6